Going Against Custody Agreement

By: sh

Most parenting plans have a section on mediation. The mediation section says that parents must go to mediation if there is a disagreement before going to court. You may need to seek mediation before going to court. Mediation is often inappropriate when it comes to or has been in the relationship with domestic violence. If you have domestic violence or child abuse in your case, talk to a lawyer before setting up mediation. Before taking formal action, your lawyer must understand the exact nature of the Westfield offence. There are no two identical situations and legal actions should reflect this fact. Some common offences that take place under child custody agreements include: in particular, your actions must be in the best interests of your child. Show this in court and they will be in your favour if you take legal action. With an experienced lawyer by your side, you can resolve your custody issues for your child. Contact Kenny Leigh Associates for more information and definitive help. It can be a stressful experience if your ex refuses to follow custody orders. If you have custody of the child, you have the right to make decisions for your child and you are the legal guardian.

This also gives you certain rights that you can use if your ex doesn`t follow the commands. Most violations of the child custody agreement are minor, but they must nevertheless be taken seriously. However, if a co-parent or other person violates your agreement in a way that could potentially put your child at risk, you should call 9-1-1 immediately. It is important to understand that this action will probably end any friendly relationship with parents, but your child`s safety should always be a priority. If you have legitimate reasons to think that something could be wrong, it`s better to be sure than to regret it. Exploits any indeterminacy in the child`s custody order to save more time with the child. Thus, trying to get more time on call or visit outside the court`s consent may actually lead to a situation in which you lose custody or access.

Posted in Uncategorized