Apps that translate the field to the customer save time and make the tech’s job a whole lot easier.
Welcome to 2017, where smart technology is wearable and apps are everywhere. While it’s true that contractors have been getting along just fine for years without being completely connected to their phones, there is a lot of software out there that aims to lessen some of the burdens and annoyances that technicians face on and off the field by streamlining some of the processes and making customers more accessible. This month we wanted to showcase some apps that incorporate functions like scheduling, building customer relationships, troubleshooting, GPS mapping — basically anything that eliminates paperwork, saves time and makes a job run smoother.
jobi is a field service software that provides contractors with a platform to manage and grow their business, right from their phone. From scheduling to dispatch, price packaging to invoices, GPS mapping to sales metrics and much more — jobi has compiled the tools contractors need to get the job done right. Jobi also comes with a homeowner app to stay connected with customers on the go. Users can generate more sales on the same number of calls and create a steady revenue stream.
The jobi app features the functions service contractors need to get the job done, including:
• Schedule service calls and dispatch opportunities.
• Track technicians in the field and find the fastest route via GPS mapping.
• View current sales and set sales goals on real-time dashboard.
• Create premium, mid-range and economy choices in one click.
• Scan credit cards and capture signatures all in the app.
• Record audio during service calls for training purposes and to improve customer satisfaction.
• Import and export to QuickBooks to keep all transactions in sync.
• Create on-the-fly digital invoices for individual products and services.
• Get branded homeowners app to stay connected with customers.
• Customers can track service plans, warranties and service history right from their phones.
• Make remote presentations and share with all decision-makers.
• Easily track purchasing trends on the real-time results dashboard.
Contractors using the app and Service Level Option Maker report an average 378 percent increase in revenue from the same amount of calls. Using jobi’s built-in price level option creator (Platinum, Gold, Silver as well as various warranty plans and more) gives customers a choice of repairs or solutions. One user account is free and plans are affordable for service contracting businesses of all sizes.
Visit jobi.pro for more information.